Reset Forgotten telegram passcode – Here’s how to reset or change the passcode lock for your Telegram account.
I’ll admit, I’m not really a huge fan of Telegram Messenger. I mean other than use it to push engagement to my Instagram via Engagement Groups, or occasionally take a peek at the Seniors Club Telegram Group, I never really login 🙄.
But hey, that’s just me. I bet to some other people elsewhere in the world, Telegram really matters as much as WhatsApp does.
So for the sake of those people out there, I’m going to be showing you how to reset your forgotten passcode lock for your Telegram account.
People searching for this are also using these keywords to search on Google:
- How to reset telegram password without email
- I forgot my telegram app password
- Forgot telegram two step verification
- Telegram messenger forgot passcode
- I have forgotten my telegram passcode
- Telegram two step verification password invalid
- Reset telegram account
It doesn’t matter which you might be searching for because it’s pretty much all the same questions just asked differently.
How to reset forgotten Telegram passcode lock: Step by step
Step 1: Visit the password reset page at https://telegr.am/user_mgt/lost_password
Step 2: Enter the email you used to register your Telegram account and click “Send it”. A password reset link will be sent to that email address.
Step 3: After you click the reset link, you’ll be taken to a page where you’ll see two fields: One for your new passcode and one to retype your new passcode.
Step 4: Input a new passcode (I have two tips for you here: Make sure this combination is not so complex you forget your Telegram passcode again. And two, make sure it’s not so easy to guess.
If I was to suggest one for you, just use your email as your new passcode. Simple!
Step 5: Click the “Submit” button and re login again this time with the new Telegram passcode.
How to reset telegram passcode on iphone
Just in case you use an iPhone and you find yourself in this same situation, don’t sweat it. The fact that you’re using IOS doesn’t make your case more unique than the person using Android.
All you have to do is follow the steps above and you’ll be able to reset your Telegram password easily.
Now over to you
If you’ve followed all the steps I outlined above, did it work for you? What problems did you encounter if any? Comment below so I can help you better.
You may also like
- How To Migrate To MTN Pulse, MTN Pulse Night Plan & Cheat
- How To Borrow Airtime or Credit From Airtel, MTN, GLO, 9mobile (And Not Pay Back!)
- Union Bank Transfer Code: How To Transfer Money From Union Bank For Free
- Payfric Review: How To Send, Receive Money in Africa
- Jaiz Bank Transfer Code: Here’s How To Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank.