Do you want to learn how to make money on Instagram in Nigeria? We have something you’ll certainly be interested in.
The worldwide Influencer marketing industry is reportedly on track to be worth an estimated $8 billion dollars by 2020.
That should mean a lot to you.
How to make money on Instagram in Nigeria
How much do top Instagram Influencers make?
A lot of people are curious to know just how much top Instagram Influencers make. I’d like to tell you that the figures in Naira will literally make your jaw drop.
According to CNBC:
- Kylie Jenner (112m followers) gets paid $1 million (N360,000,000) per Instagram post, making her the highest paid Instagram Influencer.
- Following in 2nd place is Selena Gomez (150 million followers) coming in at $800,000 (N288,000,000) per post.
- C. Ronaldo (137 million followers) comes in at 3rd place earning approximately $750,000 (N270,000,000) per post.
- Kim Kardashian (114 million followers) also gets paid $750,000 (N270,000,000).
- Justin Bieber (112 million followers) gets paid $650,000 (N234,000,000) per Instagram post.
Coming over to Influencer marketing in Nigeria, we’ve been able to confirm that,
- Wofai Fada charges N900,000 to feature your product in here videos.
- Tunde Ednut gets paid N100,000 per post and
- Lasisi Elenu charges N750,000.
These are but a handful of Instagram Influencers around the world and how much they charge to work with brands.
You can also be like them. It’s not rocket science.
Coming from over 3 years experience I’ve had growing the Instagram followers of hundreds of clients in and outside Nigeria, I decided to write “The Instagram Millionaire”, an in depth ebook that will help you, you and you do the same for yourselves.
What this book will do for you
- Expose all the secret tactics, both organic and paid popular Instagram Influencers use to grow their pages to millions of followers.
- Give you a step by step strategy that can take your follower growth from 0 to 10,000 real Instagram followers within 1-3 months and 10,000 to 100,000 within 6 months.
- Show you more than 10 different ways you can use to monetize your IG page and earn the type of money most people can only dream of.
- Discover the safest places a few top Nigerian Influencers buy real Nigerian followers from.
- Demonstrate how to triple your post engagement rates.
- Show you all the social media tools to use to manage and further grow your page.
As at May 1st 2019, we have sold approximately 921 copies of this eBook. Below are a few of the before and after screenshots some of our buyers sent to us as a testament to the efficacy of this book only a few days after buying it:
Before buying (4.2k followers)
2 weeks after buying The Instagram Millionaire (14.4k followers making $100/sponsored post)
Before (500+ followers)
4 days after buying the Instagram Millionaire (4k+ followers and counting)
How do i buy “The Instagram Millionaire”?
If you’re sufficiently interested and serious about how to make money on Instagram in Nigeria, Richeetech is giving you all this information and more for less than half the original price (N5,500) for just N2,500 per PDF eBook. This offer will only last a limited time and we want to sell this book to only the first 20 people in this short time.
Instagram Account in Nigeria For Sale
- Handle: @richee_rawk
- Followers: 2k
- Nigerians: 56%
- Males: 67%
- Age distribution: 18-34 (70%).
N18,000N15,000 Naira (Limited Offer)
Serious buyers only should contact this seller directly to buy his account here