How to migrate to MTN Pulse (MTN Pulse migration code). What’s the difference between MTN Pulse and mPulse tariff plans?
How do you activate the Night plan? What MTN Pulse cheat is available and how to deactivate MTN Pulse are some of the interesting sub topics we’ll be discussing today.
Welcome to Richeetech, I’m Richard Juwah and your trusty tour guide for the day. Here we go:
What is the MTN Pulse tariff plan?
When they say “You Talk more, Laugh more and Love more” at MTN, it’s not just because they love to talk (which they probably do).
MTN Pulse is a tariff plan that allows all new and existing MTN subscribers enjoy call rates of 11kobo/sec to all Networks in Nigeria.
There’s a caveat though: This rule kicks into effect only after you’ve made the first 60 seconds call of that day at a 25K/sec charge.
Now I know that the tariff plans of “iPulse” and “Pulse” seem the same, i however guarantee you that it’s not. As such, if you’re already on the former, you will still need to migrate to MTN Pulse proper to be able to enjoy the discounted call rates and other freebies.
Benefits of migrating to MTN Pulse
If you want to know how to migrate to MTN pulse using the migration code, i guess it’s also important you know just why you should migrate. Here are some of the benefits you stand to gain:
- You get a flat rate of 11kobo/sec for calls across local Nigerian Networks.
- You will be able to stream music on Music+ at ₦10/day.
- You also get Pulse Nightlife Bundles: 250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle for N25 and 500MB Pulse Nightlife bundle for ₦50)
- Special Instagram data Bundles
- 100% data bonuses
- Data bonuses on airtime recharge and so on.
How to migrate to MTN Pulse (MTN Pulse migration code)
Now here’s how to easily migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan for free:
Option 1: Simply text 406 to 131.
Option 2: Just dial *406*1# or *123*2*2#.
Things to note
Based off a bunch of Frequently asked questions, here are a few things to take note of when migrating.
- Migration to MTN Pulse is free of charge.
- There is a daily fee of N10/day subject to certain conditions but you will not be charged a dime for migrating.
- The discount on this tariff plan applies only on MTN to MTN and MTN to other Networks in Nigeria. So forget about calling your Maga abroad. E no go work.
- And for those of you who like free things too much, remember say Awoof dey purge belle. In other words, you can’t use the Nightlife plan bonus to browse at day time. That makes perfect sense, doesn’t it?
- And NO, you can’t roll over the unused Nightlife data.
- To check your Pulse Nightlife bundle balance, simply dial *559*96#.
- The MTN Pulse InstaBinge bundle is an add-on bonus that allows you enjoy Instagram anytime of the day at a discounted rate (and we all know just how much data Instagram can chop).
- To check your InstaBinge bundle balance, dial *559*39#.
What’s the difference between MTN Pulse and mPulse tariff plans?
They sure sound similar and anyone can innocently substitute one for the other.
However, the difference between MTN Pulse and mPulse is the fact that the later was made exclusively for students between the ages of 9 and 15 (I’m pretry sure you don’t fall into that age bracket so let’s move on).
MTN Pulse cheat 2019
If you’re interested in cheats for MTN Pulse, you should checkout our Free browsing cheat 2019 guide. But then again, if you weren’t already wire that way, I’m sure you’re the type who would search Google for how to become a Yahoo boy.
How to deactivate, unsubscribe from MTN Pulse
If you’ve had enough, you can easily unsubscribe, cancel, terminate, exterminate, deactivate yourself from the MTN Pulse service by entering the migration code of the new tariff plan you wish to jump to.
E.g – if MTN Beta Talk is your preferred new destination, just dial the migration code for Beta Talk and it’s over.
However, if you only want to cancel auto-renewal, just send NO to 131 or STOP to 131.
Now over to you
Did you encounter any difficulties before, during or after migrating to MTN Pulse? What did you like or dislike about the tariff plan. Comment below.
You may also like