Comma-separated Values (CSV) is a simple file format that is used for Excel-like spreadsheets for storing tabular data. The PDF (Portable Document Format) contains a universal file format that is commonly used to view documents on different platforms without the viewer existing able to edit them.
If you have a table in a PDF document and it’s crucial for you to move the data within it to a CSV file. Therefore, the best option is to convert PDF files to CSV spreadsheets by using a PDF to CSV converter by theonlineconverter.com which is indicated as a 100% free online web-based application.
The following guide will instruct you on how to perform conversion from JPG to CSV on your various operating devices online or offline.
Convertio is an online application that works with web browsers and allows you to transform your files from one format to another, you no longer need to worry about file incompatibilities, as you can always turn your files into compatible file formats quickly.
This website gives a free online PDF to CSV converter as well that helps to convert PDF file to CSV format. You can turn PDF into CSV without installing anything on your devices.
This online application offers the option to upload PDF files from cloud storage as well. Therefore you can add files from Dropbox, Google Drive, and from the URL for the conversions.
How to export PDF as CSV with Convertio?
- Click “Choose Files” and then select the PDF you want to convert to PDF from your device.
- Select the output format as CSV. Then, click the large “Convert” button to begin transforming your PDF file to CSV.
- It takes a few seconds. Once that is done, click the “Download” button to save the CSV file to your computer.
ALSO READ: How To Receive Money With PayPal In Nigeria
The online converter
This free online PDF to CSV converter especially comes to convert PDF documents to CSV (Comma-Separated Values) data format without any registration. The conversion process with this web-based application is very simple and fast.
You have to choose the file and then drag and drop it into this online PDF to CSV converter and you will get the CSV file format swiftly. No need to worry about file privacy because your files are removed permanently after doing the conversions.
Moreover, the best feature of this online tool is that it supports all operating systems and programs.
How to Convert PDF to CSV Online with the online converter?
- Just upload or drag & drop the PDF documents into the designated drop-zone area
- Simply, click on the “Convert” button and wait for a second
- Now, hit the “Download” button and save PDF as a CSV data format
EaseUS PDF Editor (Windows PC)
If you want to convert PDF file to CSV on your Windows PC, this free software does not offer a PDF to CSV converter directly to export PDF as CSV file format. As the conversion process is a bit different because it first converts the PDF into Excel and then saves it as CSV file format easily.
Apart from converting PDF to CSV files, you can also use this software to change DF to HTML, Word, and other images effortlessly. The best thing is that it will not lose the original fonts and formatting.
How to convert PDF file to CSV with this software?
- First, you have to launch EaseUS PDF Editor and then simply click on the “Open Files” button to import the PDF file you desire to transform to Excel.
- Then, navigate to the “Convert” button and multiple options will appear on the screen. Select “To Excel” to begin the conversion.
- Once all is done, the converted Excel document will be stored on your computer.
- Last, open your converted file with Excel and then click “File” > “Save As” > “Browse”. After that, choose “CSV” from the “Save as type” drop-down menu and click on “Save”.
If it wasn’t clear to you before now, I hope this post has been able to show you a few resourceful tools you can use to enable you convert a PDF file to a CSV file.