The Infinix Note 3 specs (specifications) are certainly beyond mid range. I believe i can convince you to go out and get one for yourself once you take a look at what this bad boy has to offer.
Back when the Infinix Note 2, the successor to the Infinix Hot Note, was released in 2015, i thought that was no doubt, hands down, the best Infinix smartphone i had ever seen. For one, it reminded me of the Samsung Galaxy Note lineup (and where do you imagine they got the idea from, anyway? 🙄)
But that was nearly 4 years ago.
And even though its elder brother, the Infinix Note 3, was released a year later since the 15th of August 2016, by today’s spec sheet, i think you can agree with me that this phone can still favourably compete with midrange devices in its level. Devices like the Tecno Camon X Pro, Tecno Camon 11, Infinix Hot 6 x etc.
Here is a detailed outline of the Infinix Note 3 specs:
Infinix Note 3 Specs and features
- Platform: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), XOS Skin.
- Screen: 6″ IPS display (1080 x 1920 pixels, 367ppi)
- Camera: 5MP Selfie with soft flash and 13MP rear shooter with dual led flash.
- Processor: 64-bit, 1.3GHz octa-core Processor (MediaTek Helio X10 MT6753).
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP3.
- RAM: 2GB RAM or 3GB RAM (Infinix Note 3 Pro).
- Storage: 16gb (128gb expandable slot).
- Colours: Silver, Gold.
- Dimension: 162.5 x 82.8 x 8.4 mm.
- Weight: 199 g.
- SIM Type: Micro SIM, dual-SIM, dual Standby.
- Battery: 4,500mAH with fast charge.
- Finger print sensor (rear mounted).
- Network: 2G, 3G
Infinix Note 3 Specs Pros and Cons.
Here is a small list of specs i hate and love on this smartphone. I can almost guarantee you’ll share my enthusiasm at the end. Which do you want to read first, the good or the bad?
(Ini, mini, minie, mo 🤔)
1. The 16GB internal memory. I don’t care if you can expand it to 128GB, 16GB is useless. Ask iPhone users.
1. Metal body finish. Gives it that premium look.
2. It has something It’s calling the Aerospace cooling technology that cools down the device by passing fluid through embedded copper pipes.
3. That massively humongous 4,500 mAH battery coupled with fast charge technology.
Infinix Note 3 Price In Nigeria (2018, 2019, 2020)
If you’re looking for the price of the Infinix Note 3, I’m sorry to tell you but you’re not going to find it new. The phone is nearly 3 years old so all you’ll find are fairly used.
However, if you must know, the fairly used (16GB version) sell between N30,000 to N36,000 on Jiji.ng.
Now your turn.
What do you like or dislike about the specs of the Infinix Note 3 smartphone? Leave your comments below.