In this guide, i’m going to be showing you all how to download and use the Tecno Flash Tool for your Tecno device.
I’ll also be covering topics that go in depth into all versions of the Tecno Flash Tool Crack, the one made by Hovatek, how to solve the Checksum error you might be facing as well as showing you where to get the zip file.
What is the Tecno Flash Tool?
According to the experts at CasinoBauble, the Tecno Flash Tool is basically a firmware flashing tool for basically any smartphone with a Mediatek chipset that can be used to upgrade their software, repair them, unlock them, unbrick them, remove their screen lock and so on and so forth.
Before you install: Things to note
Before you download and activate this tool, i want to say two important things. One, Richeetech will not be held liable if any thing bad befalls your android smartphone (for instance, say you mistakenly Brick your phone). Use at your own risk.
Secondly, there are certain system requirements you need to fulfill before you get started. I was kind enough to leave you a small list of them below. So before you start, make sure that:
- You have a Windows PC
- Have a USB Cable.
- You must have installed MTK USB drivers on your PC
- You’re using this tool for devices with MediaTek chipsets only.
- You have charged the battery of your device above 50% minimum.
- You have the right firmware for your device.
- You check that the firmware folder has the scatter.txt file. This is very important for the ROM flashing process.
Checked good on all these prerequisites? Great! Now let’s get down to the step by step installation proper.
How to download the Tecno Flash tool (latest zip file)
To download the latest zip version [V4.1901.23.17] of this tool, simple click here. Once you’ve downloaded it, scroll two sub topics below so i can walk you through how you can easily set it up.
Download all versions of the Tecno Flash tool
Alternatively, if you you also need all versions of the tool (which i wonder why you would) and not just the latest version, you can get them below:
- v4.1901.23.17: Latest version
- v4.1811.23.11: Download
- v4.1808.28.17: Download
How to use the Tecno Flash tool
Follow the below steps carefully. But honestly speaking, you’d need to have a decent level of technical know how to be able to even understand the instruction, talk more of knowing how to apply them. If you’re not a technical person, then may the gods be with you.
Step 1: Download and Install the latest version of the Tecno flash tool zip file in your Windows powered system.
Step 2: Extract the downloaded file to any location on your PC (preferably your Desktop so it’s well within reach and visible).
Step 3: (Make sure you have the right firmware for Tecno on your PC. I mentioned this in the “Things you need” sub topic above).
Step 4: Now go to the folder to which you extracted the file to and search for the file SWD_AfterSales.exe. Double click it to let it RUN.
Step 5: Under “Operation Area”, click on the Gear Icon
Step 6: Next, search for the file scatter.txt and upload it from the folder containing the firmware.
Now leave your computer for a while and grab the Tecno smartphone into which you want to flash the firmware into, then proceed to the next steps:
Step 7: Turn off the Tecno phone. While switching it on (while holding down the power button), plug it into the Computer.
Step 8: All things being equal, the flashing process should begin at this stage.
ALSO READ: How To Secure Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
Tecno Flash tool crack
I’m happy to tell you that we now have the crack version of the Tecno flash tool. How many websites can actually boast of this? If you searched the first page of Google for this query (which i’m assuming you did), then you’d see that this is a very scarce resource that many websites fail to have.
So it you need the crack, contact me via this blog and i’ll send it to you.
Tecno Flash tool on Hovatek
For those of you looking for the Tecno flash tool on the Hovatek platform, they have a dedicated page that features a comprehensive list of download links to Tecno Stock ROMS, Firmware and Flash Files ROMs for several variants & build numbers of Tecno smartphones.
This page on their website is updated continuously as they find more and more firmware to list. However, as at this time, you can find firmwares and stock ROMS for the following Tecno model and much more.
In order to download and use any of them, all you need to do is to register on the website:
- Tecno A6 Phantom 6 (A6-H551C1-M-161216V116)
- Tecno A6 Phantom 6 (Tecno-A6-H551C1-M-170103V121)
- Tecno A6s Phantom 6 (Tecno-A6S-H551C1-M-KESF-160911V10 )
- Tecno Phantom 6S
- Tecno A7 Phantom Z (A7-G906-2014061)
- Tecno A7 Phantom Z (A7-G906-20150413)
- Tecno A7 Phantom Z (Tecno-A7-G906-A1-KK-EG-20141111)
- Tecno A7S (Tecno A7S-G906-B2-20140911)
- Tecno A9 Phantom 6 Plus (A9-H971A1-M-161124V95)
- Tecno A9 Phantom 6 Plus (A9-H971A1-M-161205V97)
- Tecno A9 Phantom 6 Plus (A9-H971A1-M-170103V108)
- Tecno A9 Phantom 6 Plus (A9-H971A1-M-170227V114)
- Tecno A9 Phantom 6 Plus Nougat Tcard (A9-H971A-N1-170725V72)
- Tecno AX8 Phantom 8 (AX8-H571B-N-170922V173)
- Tecno AX8 Phantom 8 (AX8-H571B-N-180424V263)
- Tecno AX8 Phantom 8 (AX8-H571B-N-190624V299)
- Tecno AX8S Phantom 8S (AX8S-H571B-N-KESF-170922V72)
- Tecno BA2 POP 2 Plus (BA2-H8027ABC-OGo-190929V321)
- Tecno BB2 POP 3 (BB2-VP572ABC-O-GO-200514V8)
- Tecno BB2 POP 3 (BB2-VP572ABC-O-GO-190828V1)
- Tecno BB4k Spark 4 Lite (BB4k-H6114UVW-PGo-200112V66)
- Tecno BB4k Spark 4 Lite (BB4k-H6114UVW-PGo-TR-191201V35)
- Tecno BC2 POP 4 (BC2-VP592AB-QGo-OP-200601V002)
- Tecno B1 POP 2 (B1-F8018BC-GO-181117V124)
- Tecno B1 POP 2 (B1-F8018D-GO-181114V70)
- Tecno B1f POP 2F (B1f-F8018GH-OGo-190425V60)
- Tecno B1f POP 2F (B1f-F8018I-OGo-190425V51)
- Tecno B1p POP 2 Power (B1p-F8017ABGH-OGo-190706V174)
- Tecno B1p POP 2 Power (B1p-F8017ABGH-OGo-190527V168)
- Tecno B1p POP 2 Power (B1p-F8017CI-OGo-190706V162)
- Tecno B1p POP 2 Power (B1p-F8017CI-OGo-190510V153)
- Tecno B1p POP 2 Power (B1p-F8017AB-GO-190323V158)
- Tecno B1p POP 2 Power (B1p-F8017C-GO-190323V148)
- Tecno B1p POP 2 Power (B1p-F8017AB-GO-181029V87)
- Tecno B1p POP 2 Power (B1p-F8017C-GO-181029V82)
- Tecno B1s POP 2 (B1S-F8018F-GO-KESF-190320V39)
- Tecno B2 POP 2 Pro (B2-F8017AB-GO-181029V87)
- Tecno B3 (MTK Backup) (TECNO_B3ALPS.GB2.MP.V2)
- Tecno CA6 Camon CM (CA6-H3721AC-N-190307V59)
- Tecno CA6 Camon CM (CA6-H3721AC-N-180130V34)
- Tecno CA6 Camon CM (CA6-H3721B-N-180117V34)
- Tecno CA6 Camon CM (CA6-H3721G-N-171211V55)
- Tecno CA6s Camon CM (CA6S-H3721G-N-KESF-180116V28)
- And so on…
Recommended: How I Repair Damaged Mov Video Files On Windows
Important things to note
Here are a few things to note as you try out any of the above listed on your phone. Not doing so may result in some very unfortunate outcomes for your phone. Please proceed with caution.
- DO NOT download and flash a firmware that is not meant for your exact phone model. You may Brick your phone in the process.
- DO NOT download and flash a firmware that is not meant for your exact build number and variant specific model. You may very well Brick your phone in the process.
- DO NOT forget to take note of your phone’s build number and backup your current firmware before flashing another firmware to your phone.
Now over to you
Did you encounter any problems at all while trying to use the Tecno flash tool? Did you understand my step by step walk through for how to use the Tecno flash tool? Please specify above so i can help out. Thank you for reading guys.
You may also like
- This Trick For How To Hide Photos On Huawei P20 Pro Works All The Time
- 5 Mobile Phones With 6000 mAh Battery You Didn’t Know Existed.
- Mobile Phones With 10000 mAh Battery You Wouldn’t Believe Exist
- 5 Times Apple and Samsung Shamelessly Copied Huawei.
- Student Spends N564k on MacBook Pro & iPhone 11. What Happened Next Shocked Us All