If you’re looking for the best Cyber cafe In Lagos, Nigeria, you wouldn’t see any as magnificent as Easewey Cafe located at Yomade Shopping Complex, Awoyaya, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos state with post code 100001 and 100242.
It’s not your typical cyber cafe, and just the decor alone will make you feel like you’re working out of one of those little startup hubs at Yaba.
The place is fitted with Air conditioners, Plaster of Paris (POP) also decorate the ceiling. There is a food stand near the door that sells everything from drinks to snacks and cooked food, so you can have something light even while you work 😋.
The football guys are not left out either. You get the opportunity to also watch live matches here. I personally watched Man Utd trump Watford 2-0 here while munching on a piece of Fiesta i bought from the Cafe 😋.
And do you know what the best thing is? You get all this comfort for the price of N200 per hour internet time 😇.
Here are a few of the photos we took for your consumption:
Honestly, tell me, what’s the difference between a startup hub and a typical cyber cafe in Lagos?
Save for the fact that nobody is grabbing a chunk of ownership for using their space and facilities, any cyber cafe that looks this homely could easily be a co-working space…well, if it was located at Yaba 🤔 (I guess).
You may also like
- Richeetech Is Officially 1 Year Old And This Is How Our 2018 Went Down…
- The Wild Fusion Nigeria Office Was Just Renovated, And It Looks Amazing!
- 5 Gossip Blogs In Nigeria That Don’t Send Your Fada.
- This Has To Be The Most Beautiful Cyber cafe In Lagos. See Why.
- Babajide Olusola Sanwo Olu Has A Mobile App, And The Reviews Are So Hilarious.