FCMB Transfer USSD Code – In this post I’m going to be showing you exactly how to transfer money via the FCMB USSD online Banking code, how to register & activate your code, how to unblock your USSD, how to recharge airtime, create pin and even the code to check your account balance.
It’s going to be a pretty detailed guide so grab a cup of Zobo drink and get in the mood.
About the FCMB Transfer USSD Code
Many call it FCMB Transfer Code or FCMB USSD Code, or FCMB online banking code. Either one you choose, it’s all the same thing.
This is a service created by First City Monument Bank which helps their customers transfer money, recharge airtime, top up data, check their account balance and so on.
If you currently use a feature phone (otherwise called a button phone), chances are that it doesn’t support any form of internet capabilities. Hence, the reason why these USSD codes were created in the first place.
Of course internet enabled phones can also use the service. In fact, I personally find using USSD more convenient as opposed to a Mobile banking app.
You stand a chance to benefit from a ton of features by registering and using your USSD code for banking transactions, some of which include:
- Sending of money to other banks
- Buying airtime for yourself and others
- Buying Data for yourself and others
- Checking your account balance
- Opening a new FCMB account
- Paying bills and Utilities among other things
How to register & activate FCMB transfer USSD code
First things first, to register for their USSD service, you must have the same number you used to open your FCMB account. Any other number you use will not work. That being said, follow the steps below:
- Dial *329*214#
- You’ll receive an SMS from FCMB listing a bunch of options
- From the options, choose “Activate With Account” and send
- Another SMS will appear prompting you to enter your bank details
- Once you’ve done this, wait a couple seconds and a confirmation message will follow indicating that you have successfully registered and activated your FCMB transfer code.
How to create & change FCMB transfer pin
Once activation has been verified, you want to make sure to immediately change your transfer PIN from the default PIN for security purposes. You want to make sure no one else can transfer money to and from your account without your knowledge.
- Dial *329*214# again
- This time, scroll to Security and select the option to change PIN
- Enter the 4 digit PIN you wish to use (make sure it isn’t easy to guess nor too hard to remember)
- Hit the send option and you’ve successfully changed your FCMB transfer PIN.
How to transfer money from FCMB to another Bank with USSD code
In order to transfer money from FCMB to another bank, you can go about it the short cut or the long cut method.
- Simply dial *329#
- In the list of options, navigate to “Transfer funds”
- Then “Transfer to another bank”
- Follow the corresponding steps
or the simple straight forward way:
- Just dial *329*Amount*Account number#
FCMB code to check account number & balance
To check your FCMB account balance is easy. Just like in transferring from on bank to another, all you need to do to check your account balance is
- Dial *329#
- Navigate to “Check balance”.
On the other hand, to check your FCMB account number requires a different but similar code.
- Simply dial *329*00# using the same number registered to that account.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your USSD banking PIN or the last 4 digits of your ATM Card to confirm your transaction.
- Now you can check your account number.
Code for how to unblock FCMB account
Last but not the list is the code you need to unblock your FCMB account. I don’t now what you may have done that prompted your account to be blocked in the first place but not to worry, I have the simplest solution to your problem…
The simple truth is that there is no USSD to unblock your FCMB account.
This isn’t some easy problem such as transferring money or checking ones account balance. It’s most likely a breach of bank policies on your account. So therefore, the only way to solve this problem is by going to your bank to sort it out.
Best of luck!
More Bank transfer codes
- Union Bank Transfer USSD Code: How To Transfer Money From Union Bank For Free
- Jaiz Bank Transfer USSD Code: Here’s How To Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank.
- Fidelity Bank Transfer USSD Code: How To Create, Activate & Recharge
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Transfer USSD Code: How To Transfer Money & Recharge.
- Wema Bank Transfer USSD Code: How To Register, Create Pin & Activate
- Ecobank Transfer USSD Code: How To Transfer Money From Ecobank
- FCMB Transfer USSD Code: All The Things You Never Knew