9mobile (Etisalat) Recharge Code: How To Load 9mobile or Etisalat Card.
In this post, we’re gonna be showing you exactly how to load a 9mobile recharge card.
If you’re a 9mobile or Etisalat subscriber, note that there are various ways to do so pay attention, cos this post is for you.
How to load 9mobile (Etisalat) recharge card or airtime.
Every Telecoms operator has a unique USSD code for loading airtime. A few posts ago, I wrote about how to recharge MTN card for airtime. Obviously, the USSD code for MTN is different from 9mobile’s.
Also Read: MTN Recharge Code: How To Load MTN Card
Method 1: Via Airtime card
The code to load your 9mobile line with airtime using a recharge card is *222*PIN#. For example, you want just bought airtime of 200 naira. To recharge, dial *222*123457737462828# and you’re done.
Method 2: Via the official website
I’m sure most of you don’t know that you can actually load Airtime through the 9mobile website.
All you have to do is this:
- Click on “Buy/Send Airtime”
- Click on “Buy Now”
- Next, you’ll be required to input your phone number, amount of airtime to buy, your email and pay for your Airtime online via your ATM card.
Method 3: Via the ATM
I did this a lot while still in College. On almost every trip to the ATM, I would simply buy airtime after withdrawing money.
It doesn’t matter what Bank you use or which ever Bank’s ATM you use, you can still achieve similar results.
Just follow this outline step by step:
- Slot in your ATM card and enter your 4 digit PIN
- Click “Airtime Recharge” in the ATM menu.
- Select network and input the amount.
- Input your phone number and confirm transaction.
- Note: Some ATMs will require you to select QuickTeller first from the initial ATM menu before you go to the Airtime Recharge option.
Method 4: How to recharge 9mobile card via Internet Banking
Once you’re registered for internet banking in your various Banks, loading recharge card on your 9mobile is as easy as .
Just download your bank’s app from Playstore or Applestore, register & login. On the dashboard menu, you’ll see an option to recharge or topup airtime.
Also Read: Free Browsing Cheat For 9mobile.
9mobile (Etisalat) data code: How to recharge and subscribe to 9mobile data plan
I’m going to be taking this post a little further by showing you the right codes to use to recharge and subscribe to any 9mobile data plan of your choice.
First of all, it’s important you know which data plan you want to buy. Here’s our detailed post about all the 9mobile plans along with their subscription codes.
Once you read the post from top to bottom, you’ll have known exactly how to recharge 9mobile data.
Now over to you
I’d like to read your comments if you have any questions or you ran into any issues while following our guide. Please leave your comments below.
You may also like
- Ecobank Transfer USSD Code: How To Transfer Money From Ecobank
- How To Do MTN Data Gifting Or Share Data On MTN
- How To Start A Blog In Nigeria And Make Money Fast (2021)
- Jaiz Bank Transfer USSD Code: Here’s How To Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank.
- How To Do MTN Welcome Back In Just 5 Minutes.