Huawei Y7 Prime 2020 In Nigeria. Here is virtually everything you need to know about Huawei’s bad little baby.
The Huawei Y series has over time maintained the legacy of tailored design and strong performance without breaking the bank, and Huawei has improved a lot of things in the year 2019 edition of the Y7 lineup which we’re going to be sharing shortly.
Perhaps the most stunning noticeable addition to the screen of the Huawei Y7 Prime 2020 in Nigeria is that it spots the all-new Dewdrop display (often also referred to as the droplet notch, kind of like what you saw on the new Samsung Galaxy M Series.
I guess something quite innovative they also did with the camera, based on the fact that people face difficulties reaching the shutter button when they want to take selfies, is that this phone came up with two options to solve this nagging problem:
Gesture Control and Smile Detection. If the user has enabled Gesture Control, closing or opening the palm would send a signal to the front camera to snap a selfie. While in the Smile Detection, users can say “cheese” and the camera will take a selfie.
And lets not forget the role of Artificial Intelligence. Thanks to Master AI, the camera can recognize over 22 different categories and more than 500 scenes. And if it is enabled, the AI can recognize the subject we are pointing the camera to and adjust the parameters to get the best results.
For your consumption, here is a more detailed spec sheet of the Huawei Y7 Prime 2020:
Huawei Y7 Prime 2020 in Nigeria specifications & features.
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Screen: 6.26 inch 720 x 1520 pixels (269 ppi with Dewdrop display)
- Design: Premium plastic build with ceramic back coated with polycarbonate
- Color: Aurora Blue, Midnight Black and Coral Red.
- Camera: 13MP+2MP rear with wide aperture of f/1.8 and 16MP selfie shooter.
- Battery: 4,000mAH with fast charge technology.
- Processor: Octa core ARM Cortex-A53, 1.8GHz clock speed Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor.
- Ram: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (512GB expandable)
- GPU: Adreno 506 GPU with Vulkan support.
- Face ID: Yes
- Fingerprint unlock: Yes
- Network: 2G, 3G, 4G
Huawei Y7 Prime 2020 in Nigeria Price
Its shocking that even with all the heavy artillery Huawei packed into this four-cornered wonder, it sells for only N59,900 (let’s just say N60k and call it a day ?)
Huawei Y7 Prime 2020 in Nigeria Pros and Cons.
This is simply personal opinion. These are a few things we found out we hated or loved the most about the Y7 Prime 2020:
1. Screen resolution: I can’t yet fathom why the they put a screen so innovative and went to go and spoil it with a useless 720 x 1520 pixels, 269 ppi resolution. We would have preferred full HD, guys.
2. A Snapdragon 450 processor? In 2019? Come on! That was so 2017.
1. Battery life: I’m all for battery life, we power users. Huawei even says this device retains at least 80 percent of its full capacity even after 700 recharges, which technically means the phone battery will still be reliable even after two years of normal use. (but we don’t do normal in Nigeria☺).
Now over to you
What do you like or dislike about the Huawei Y7 Prime in Nigeria?
You may also like
- 5 Mobile Phones With 7000 mAh Battery You Seriously Need To Buy
- How To Hide Photos In Samsung J7 (And Never Get Caught!)
- Tecno Camon X Pro: 10 Reasons Why You Should Buy This Phone
- Mobile Phones With 10000 mAh Battery You Wouldn’t Believe Exist
- 9 Tips & Tricks You Wouldn’t Believe You Could Do On Your iPhone (2020)