6000 mAh battery mobile phones exist, people. I know, it sounds quite insane when you say it out loud like that.
My Tecno Camon X Pro spots almost 4,000 mAh and as far as being a power user goes, it takes me a whole day and a few hours (if I’m being merciful) in one charge.
This in mind, i cannot even fathom the possibility of not 4,000, but mobile phones with 6000 mAh battery.
5 6000 mAh battery mobile phones you didn’t know existed
I don’t want to keep you in too much undue suspense. Help yourselves below and maybe purchase a few online.
#1. Gionee M6s (6,020mAh battery)
We all know (and perhaps love) Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Gionee. If you’re a fan, then the Gionee M6s should interest you.
- Quick Charge 3.0 technology
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor
- Octa-core CPU with clock speed of up to 1.95GHz
- 6.0-inch AMOLED display
- 6,020mAh battery
- Buy on Jumia
#2. Ulefone Power 3s (6,350mAh battery)
This list keeps getting weirder and weirder as a common trend has begun to take shape.
What’s the trend? It suddenly seems like it’s only the obscure smartphone manufacturers (as far as Nigeria is concerned) that are packing their mobile phones with 6000 mAh batteries.
- Two camera shooters (8 + 5MP) at the front and two (13MP + 5MP) at the back
- Fingerprint scanner
- Face ID technology
- Full view 18:9 aspect ratio 6.0-inch IPS capacitive screen
- 6,350mAh battery
#3. Homtom S99 (6,200mAh battery)
Probably not the best name for a phone, the Homtom (call it Tom Tom if you want), also not popular in Nigeria, comes in at number 3.
- 1,000 hours on standby (Dear Lord!)
- Supports reverse charging using OTP
- 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM
- Octa-core 1.5GHz CPU
- 21MP + 2MP cameras at the back and a selfie camera of 13MP
- 6,200mAh battery
#4. Blackview P2 (6,000mAh battery)
Now who has ever heard of the Blackview P2 smartphone? Nobody? Really? I thought it was just me.
- 2.5D Curved glass
- Metallic frame
- Function as a power bank
- 64GB internal memory (expandable to 128GB using the hybrid SIM slot.)
- 6,000mAh battery
#5. Oukitel K6000 Plus (6,080mAh battery)
(N5,000 naira for the person who can pronounce the name of this phone without stuttering.)
- Pump Express Fast Charging technology
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- IP64 certified: waterproof and dust resistant
- 64GB internal memory expandable to 2TB with the aid of a MicroSD card.
- 6,080mAh battery
- Buy on Jumia
Now over to you
Do you know of any other smartphone that packs a 6000 mAh battery? Tell us in the comments section. Also remember to follow us on Facebook.
You may also like
- How To Hide Photos In Samsung J7 (And Never Get Caught!)
- Tecno Camon X Pro: 10 Reasons Why You Should Buy This Phone
- 5 Mobile Phones With 7000 mAh Battery You Seriously Need To Buy
- 9 Tips & Tricks You Wouldn’t Believe You Could Do On Your iPhone (2020)
- Upcoming Infinix Phones In 2020 That Will Blow Your Mind!